Public Works Responsibilities
- Maintenance of all Township roadways including but not limited to storm drains and roadway maintenance.
- Maintenance of the sanitary sewer system, which is limited to the conveyance lines to ALCOSAN.
- Winter snow and ice control.
- Maintenance of Township parks and playgrounds.
- In addition, the public works department is on call for any emergency such as sanitary or storm sewer backups, storm debris on public streets, flooding, landslides and any other public safety hazard regarding public thoroughfares throughout the Township of Reserve.
Help Us to Help You
Help our Public Works employees provide you with the best possible public service, please keep the following in mind:
- During the winter, whenever possible, please do not park on the streets during snowstorms so salt and plow trucks can clear the areas more effectively.
- Report illegal dumping to the Township Code Inspector or the Reserve Township Police Department.
- Report dangerous road conditions, potholes, or possible sewer and waterline problems.
- Please drive slowly and cautiously through construction work areas.
- Please don’t litter! Everything you throw out on the street ends in our water!